Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Labyrinth Lord Society Rules the Multiverse!

As a Labyrinth Lord devotee, I have been intending to join the Labyrinth Lord Society for some time now.  However, like Michael Curtis and (I assume) many others, the recent offer of an Advanced Edition Companion preview motivated me to finally send that email and get on board.  So I proudly declare my fealty to the LABYRINTH LORD SOCIETY:



Not only is this fine quasi-secret organization offering irresistible perks -- as you may know, I have been anxiously awaiting the arrival of that AEC since about late October -- but it also serves as a model for how to effectively organize aspects of our grassroots OSR into something that can help promote the hobby to newcomers.  I have been most intrigued by the LLS's demo program, and may -- if time allows -- agree to host demo sessions of LL in the future, should the Society call upon me to do so.  There are a couple of decent gaming shops in my town (see comments here and here) where such a demo could probably take place. . .

1 comment:

  1. We are always up for demos! If you decide to run a demo drop me a line and I'll send you a Society poster and info cards.

    goblinoidgames "at" yahoo "dot" com

    ReplyDelete